Updates, Live

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Maboroshi no hikari (Illusion)

Maboroshi no hikari, 1995
(image source: Trigon Film)
no copyright infringement intended



I found by pure chance a video on youTube, of stunning beauty. It was a scene from a movie I hadn't heard about, Maboroshi no hikari. I watched it and I was touched as never before. I had the terrible feeling of living again my whole life, condensed in five minutes.




The film director is Hirokazu Kore-eda. I did not know whether I would ever find this movie to watch it entirely. But the scene from the video was speaking more than thousand movies.

Life and death, and remorse, and questions without answers. Only watch this video, again and again. And don't get crazy.

(Eventually I saw the movie: Maboroshi - a radical cinematographic approach)

(Read also Again about Maboroshi no hikari)


(Japanese Cinema)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home