Updates, Live

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A Tribute to Christopher Doyle

Almost all images are from movies of Wong Kar-Wai. Almost, not all. Chris Doyle worked also with guys like Gus Van Sant. And he made also some movies on his own.



You see the world, you end up in jail three or four times, you accumulate experience. And it gives you something to say. If you don't have anything to say then you shouldn't be making films. It's nothing to do with what lens you're using.

(Wong Kar-Way & Chris Doyle)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Did you see the same documentary about Doyle I saw (and I think that I wrote about) a few months ago?

    By Blogger Dan Romascanu, at 10:59 PM  

  • No, I did not. I found the video on youTube, also the quote from Chris Doyle.

    BY the way, I found on youTibe In the Mood for Love and I am preparing a post for the blog.

    By Blogger Pierre Radulescu, at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home