Updates, Live

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Walk Along Kitayama Street


I'm watching this new video of Yoko and it's calling in mind charming streets that I walked. It was firstly the myriad of small streets around Harvard Square in Cambridge, then it was Newbury Street in Boston; M Street in Georgetown is great in the Halloween Night and King Street in Alexandria is where I spent two New Year Eves, hanging around the small cafes and waiting for the fireworks to begin at the Washington Masonic Temple. Maybe Mercer Street in SoHo has some charm of its own, or maybe Hopper made it look charming in his paintings, I don't know. But no, all SoHo streets look cool, what I'm talking about? I took so many times Spring Street all along, it has all the charm in the world. Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn is a place to wander as I did one morning. And definitely Arch Street in Philly on Flag Day.

Well, these are somehow fresher memories laying on old ones: streets in Paris, and in Prague, and in Vilnius...

But let's watch the video of Yoko and imagine we are on Kitayama Street in Kyoto.




(The Thousand faces of HANAFUBUKI)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home