Updates, Live

Sunday, January 04, 2015

I'm Not Rappaport

Walt Matthaw (Nat) and Ossie Davis (Midge)
I'm Not Rappaport, 1996
(Orlando Weekly)
no copyright infringement intended


- Hey, Rappaport! I haven't seen you in ages. How have you been?
- I'm not Rappaport.
- Rappaport, what happened to you? You used to be a short fat guy, and now you're a tall skinny guy.
- I'm not Rappaport
- Rappaport, you used to be a young guy with a beard, and now you're an old guy with a mustache
- I'm not Rappaport.
- Rappaport, how has this happened? You used to be a cowardly little white guy, and now you're a big imposing black guy.
- I'm not Rappaport.
- And you changed your name, too!
(wiki)



(video by rokoge)


When I saw I'm Not Rappaport the theater was full of Rappaports. I was feeling myself kind of chevalier seul. Someone said to me, Hello Rap, what's up buddy? and I looked so confused that he went on seemingly in Russian, привет, как дела? I didn't know how to answer, as I was not understanding his question at all, so I only said, I'm not Rappaport ... there was some truth in that movie, you know?





(Filmofilia)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home